Infrared saunas use far-infrared radiant heat. It is a form of light not visible to the human eye that can be felt as heat. Unlike conventional saunas that need to heat the air, far-infrared sauna heat warms the body directly though radiant energy conversion. The temperatures in infrared saunas are lower than those of traditional saunas, ranging from about 40 to 55° C.
An infrared sauna allows the heat to penetrate into the body quicker and more deeply, and has greater therapeutic effects. The heat increases circulation to promote oxygen and nutrients in the blood to nourish damaged tissues. The skin is an organ that can eliminate toxins . Improving blood flow and eliminating toxins can help with many different health conditions including weight loss, muscle tension, chronic pain conditions, and skin conditions. It also helps to boost the immune system and provides a deep sense of relaxation.
Features of our Infrared Sauna :
- Made in Canada By SaunaRay
- Made with non-allergenic Ontario Basswood.
- Solid Ceramic Far Infrared heaters producing the lowest possible EMF.
- Built free of toxins; no stains or chemicals.
- Himalayan Salt Panels to aid with respiratory conditions.